Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Update

Eva is two.
James Lee is 8 months.

Time waits for no one. Life is going by so quickly. People tell me, "they'll be 18 before you know it" as if I don't already know that! There are days when I see Eva and just want to cry. She is such a little girl now. I miss my baby girl. I am not ready for her to be talking to me! I miss carrying her around on my hip! Ah, I love her so much. And James, well James truly is my little man. He is a Momma's boy and I am loving every minute of it. He, too, is growing up too fast. Each day it seems he is advancing in some way. I love watching him discover things, but I hate that he does not need me as much.

Being Momma is hard.

I think my favorite things about them right now are:
-Eva is saying, "I love you" and "I miss/missed you" and she actually understands their meaning
-James just started clapping and trying to dance... so doing this baby bounce

Oh, they are precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment